Please use the search functions below to access the Directory List of NASAD Accredited Institutions.
The listing contains the names and addresses of all accredited institutional members, including degree-granting institutions, community/junior colleges, non-degree-granting schools, and community and precollegiate programs. Each institutional listing includes the year of initial accreditation; the date of the most recent on-site evaluation; the academic year of the next on-site evaluation; a brief description of the institution; the name of the art/design executive with contact information; and a list of all degrees/curricular programs in the visual arts and design offered by the institution that have received approval through appropriate action of the Commission on Accreditation.
For a list of all members, simply leave the search fields blank and click “Submit.”
Search results may take a few seconds to load. Your patience is appreciated.
To access the advanced search function, log in to your account from the main menu. To purchase access to the advanced search function through an annual subscription, please click here.
Guide to Interpreting Institutional Listings
- Degree/Program Listings: Degrees and programs reviewed and approved through the accreditation process. New degrees or programs granted Plan Approval by the Commission on Accreditation appear in italics.
- Parentheses in Degree/Program Listings: Parentheses indicate: areas of emphasis/tracks/concentrations within a major (the major area appears before the parentheses); whether a non-degree program is at the undergraduate or graduate level; a distance learning program.
- Community Education Programs: The diamond symbol (◆) indicates a community education program for children, youth, or adults that has been reviewed and approved as part of the entire accredited program for the institution.
- Multiple Listings: An institution will have two listings when its community education programs have been reviewed and approved as a separate unit within the entire institution.
- Single Professional Program Accreditation: “(SPPA)” next to an institution’s name indicates that the institution holds NASAD accredited status for a single professional program (see NASAD Handbook, Rules of Practice and Procedure, Part II, Article I., Section 3.G.).