Contact with the Executive Committee should be made through the NASAD National Office.
The executive body of the Board of Directors is the Executive Committee, composed of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, the Chair of the Commission on Accreditation, and the Executive Director (ex officio and non-voting).
The Executive Committee shall:
- Implement the policy recommendations of the Board of Directors.
- Exercise the executive policy functions of the Association.
- Have control and overall management of the affairs, funds, and properties of the Association not otherwise provided for.
- Approve the annual budget and engage in long-range financial planning for the Association.
- Maintain the distinctions of functions and responsibilities required in the Bylaws, Article III., Section 3.G. and Article IV., Section 3 in all aspects of its work.
- Appoint and prescribe the duties of the Executive Director.
NASAD Executive Committee 2018-2019:
Jeffrey D. Nesin, President (2020)
School of Visual Arts
Sally McRorie, Vice President (2020)
Florida State University
Jeffrey C. Pike, Secretary pro tempore (2019)
Washington University in St. Louis
Peg Faimon, Treasurer (2021)
Greg Watts, Chair, Commission on Accreditation (2020)
University of North Texas
Karen P. Moynahan, Executive Director, ex officio